Thursday 26 April 2012

I did it.

Finally. I chose what course I will be taking in college this coming September. As I said in my last blog post, I was torn between Broadcasting and Graphic Design. I finally decided I'd be happier with graphic design. As much as i really love the Broadcasting world I think Graphic design is the better choice for a long term career. I have always loved drawing so I knew it was something I would always enjoy. 

Everyone's been telling me that I don't seem excited about either one of the courses I was accepted to, but truth is, I really am! I'm not the best at showing me feelings, and I simply didn't want to hear any negative comments from the people I told, so I just kept it all in. 

Anyways, just wanted to let the internet world know what i've been up to. Hopefully i'll be able to blog more in the near future. It seems like I never do ! Talk to you soon!

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment