Thursday 12 July 2012

I've Been MIA......

Sorry about that to anyone that actually reads this, which i'm guessing is no one. Haha, anyway i had the best day this week. On Monday I met two of my favourite Youtubers, Sam Pepper and Alfie Deyes aka Pointlessblog. It was honestly one of the most amazing days. 

I know their not technically "famous" but to me they are. I watch their videos every week, and look forward to them alllllll week long. I would never have even imagined meeting them especially because they live in England, and I'm all the way over here in Toronto. 

I saw the tweet late Sunday night that they were going to be stopping in Toronto on their trip for the day. Unfortunately i had to work the next night, but i texted my best friend Amanda asking her anyways, and said that if she really wanted to go i would definitely call in sick to work for that opportunity. So we did! 

The boys were honestly the sweetest guys! They hugged and took photos with every single fan, and were there for a good 2-3 hours. They also tried poutine for the first time, and it looked like they both enjoyed it! Anyways, i could go on forever so i'm going to stop now. But I'll leave you all with some pictures from the day. 

<3

xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment