Wednesday 7 November 2012

It's been a while.

Hello! Its been over 3 months since i've updated, with school starting i've been quite busy! I really just wanted to come on and vent a little. I was just on Facebook and this one girl posted a link to an Ed Sheeran song. I absolutely love Ed Sheeran! I've missed his show 3 times that i could have gone because i had no way to get there and no one to go with because no one knew who he was. I was so upset about missing him as he is one of my favourite artists, and now i finally get that opportunity in December, but its a muuuuch bigger show. :( 

I guess i just hate how everyone is acting as though they knew about him first, when in reality i have liked him for so long, but no one realizes that its the same person. :( It's just frustrating i guess. Anyways, just wanted to let that out! This semester is almost over so i'm hoping to be updating a lot more often!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment