Tuesday 30 April 2013

Hey y'all, im baaaack!

Hey to whoever the 16 people are that have read my blog. School is over for this year, so I am back! I'm hoping not to now have alot more time to post on here, I actually really miss it. 

Im a little stressed out right now though. I've been working all through the school year, and now that I have nothing else to do I figured I would  be making alot more money thanI currently am. I do have to admit, now that I have all day, everyday to spend my money, I have definitely been spending alot more. I recently went on a trip to Florida to go to Playlist Live, so its safe to say that i spent a great deal of my savings there. (not that my savings were abundant, lets face it i'm in college) But i have been finding it hard to save my money recently. 

I feel like everytime I finally save up a good amount, its gone in a few days. Its just alot of pressureand stress, you know. 

Sorry to rant to you guys, but i just needed to get that off of my chest. Hopefully I will be posting another blog very very soon! 

Lots of Love,
C Tots

No comments:

Post a Comment